Sunday, October 27, 2013

Jack Maxwell

Jack is now 9 days old.  I don't know what kind of Grandma that makes me... waiting a full week plus to tell the world about his arrival. But I've been busy!!

Jack was born October 18th at 8:30 a.m.  He was 8 1/2 pounds, 21 1/2 inches, and three weeks early.

Peter was unable to get away - but I was in the car headed south as soon as I could manage.


My son seems to have fallen in love with HIS son
My daughter, despite her general aversion to babies, seems to have fallen in love with her nephew
And then there is me..  quickly falling under Jack's spell.

Mary, Jack's mom is doing well and recovering quickly.  Unfortunately, seeing as how we all hogged Jack - I don't have a photo with HER in it.  How rude is that??  She was very understanding though, and for that I'm grateful.  It's not every mom who so willingly shares her new baby.

1 comment:

  1. In the background of Kyles picture is a screen that entitled "Breastfeeding Tips". It has lots of words and links to other sites.

    Now I may be old fashioned, lecherous or simply warped, but I am certain that a picture of a nipple would have sufficed.

    ReplyDelete