Sunday, November 14, 2010

I should blog..

I should write profound thoughts about chickens and goats and goals and work. Deep musings on my future life and progress made to get there.

The truth is.. Today. Just today, I'm giving in. I'm giving up. I'm tired of fighting. I just got home from a weekend north with Peter. Every time I go I must make arrangements for my mother to be taken care of. I must make arrangements for my daughter. I must beg favors from others. I must reschedule and rearrange appointments.

Then I go and while I'm gone chaos ensues back home. Anarchy and discontent thrive.

Here is a public statement - I am grateful to all my friends who are always there for me. I am blessed to have such people in my life.

I am certain that once things calm down here and my children start talking to each other, and me, again, that I will have a better outlook on life.

Oh.. wait. I'm better already. I knew it wouldn't last!

No comments:

Post a Comment