Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Sold!

32 days (ish) on the market and my house is sold.  37 days until my desired move date and my house is sold.  The buyers want to close by June 30.  That was my plan.  The plan I made two years ago.  How on earth did it all fall into place??  I just find it amazing!  Last week they made a low-ball offer.  There was no way I could entertain that kind of price.  I countered back at full price with just 3.5% towards closing.

Of course, the whole deal could still fall through if the inspection comes back ugly or the house doesn't appraise at a suitable value for the bank.

No one was more flabbergasted than I when they accepted my counter. 

Now I will update my to-do list on the left and maybe add a new to-do about finding somewhere to live in Lynden until Peter and I can get the farm house ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment