Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 2

It's day 2. I've slept on my plan. I've realized something. I need a better plan. Or perhaps.. at the very least.. A "To-Do" list.

Here's the start of my list:
  1. Learn more about goats
  2. Learn about getting certified organic
  3. Learn how to card and spin (or is it spin and card) wool
  4. Learn if it's even called wool if it comes from goats
  5. Learn to knit
  6. Learn about necessary business licenses
  7. Learn more about goats
  8. Learn how to milk a goat.
  9. Learn how to make cheese
  10. Learn to like goat cheese
  11. Learn how to make goat soap
  12. Get my kids through High School and independent.
  13. Get my house ready to sell
  14. Sell my house
  15. Find someplace for me and my goats.

I'm working on step 5. I purchased a "learn how to knit" kit the other day. It came with a book, two pairs of knitting needles and some assorted tools I suppose I shall need.

My first attempt at knitting..

I'm glad I have two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment