Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 4

Today was a work day. I did not have the opportunity to make any headway on my to-do list.

I worked. I worked hard. I am very blessed in my job to be able to telework on Monday's. I wore bleach-stained sweat pants and a baggy t-shirt all day and still managed to keep my job. That's important to the plan. I must, absolutely, remain gainfully employed for the next 2 years in order for my little goat shop dream to come true.

I did get in a bit of a pickle of "he said/she said" or better, "she said/she said" and then I made the issue worse (according to my boss) but then I made it all better. I'm really better off keeping my mouth shut at work. I bet goats will never look at me and say things like. "This has been an ongoing problem that you have refused to help us on..." I bet goats will love me and my idle chit-chat. I can tell them all about my day and my problems and they will listen raptly and pretend they are interested (so long as I have goat treats in my pockets). I wonder if this woman at the office would respond to goat treats? I wonder what constitutes a goat treat?

Last night I did attempt the cable knit lesson in my book.
They say pictures are worth 1000 words. 'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment