Tuesday, July 20, 2010

345 days

I've been SOOO busy!

My mom turned 85 yesterday. My brother and sister-in-law are in town. Peter was here over the weekend. My AC & UA came up. It's been crazy I tell you!

My mom is certainly better than she was 6 months ago - but this week has been exhausting for her and I see some signs of back sliding. She told me yesterday that she "wouldn't be here" next fall. She wouldn't elaborate though.

I've been knitting. Only I don't have any pictures yet. I've given up on the shrugigan - temporarily - and I'm working on a bag for my friend Shirley. I'm almost done with it.

My chickens are getting bigger. They look full grown (I think) and should start laying eggs in about 6 weeks. Jerry and I remodeled their coop tonight. I think they are going to be much happier. I know I will be with the new door configuration. It will be so much more convenient.

I got my first goat. I know! How exciting is that?! She's a beautiful little thing. Brown, with little horns. Unfortunately.. She will not be a goat I can milk. The problem is she is about 2" tall and made from resin. She sits on my desk at work helping to keep me motivated for the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment