Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fair is fair - and kids are kids


I had the best time! All the animals... chickens, ducks, horses (HUGE and tiny), all the cows, and sheep and an adorable little donkey! All the booths! All the fair food! All the weird and freakish people (someone please explain to me the fashion statement of dirty cowboy boots and frilly little skirts.)

Are these not adorable? They were born just hours before this photo. These are Boer goats. For meat. (I shudder to think about it!). Unfortunately the dairy goats aren't going to be there until Wednesday. I might just have to go back. Even without dairy goats, I managed to still be enthralled with what they did have. It was a great time.
I'm looking forward to dragging Peter (kicking and screaming) to the fair next summer in Lynden.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon!~ We are all looking forward to meeting you! Peter's Fan Club @ Lynden Farm and Garden

    P.S. We love goats too! :-)

    ReplyDelete