Friday, March 18, 2011

What a mess!

I am living in a war zone.  I don't like it one bit!

Why is it that making things better always involves such chaos and mess?

These pictures don't do it justice at all, and it seems apparent I need to use a better camera but I think you still get the idea.

I'm painting my laundry room.  It's a small room and it was full of stuff.  The stuff had to go somewhere while I painted so it's gone to the living room, the dining room and the kitchen.  The problem is that I'm also repairing the walls in the dining room so that I can paint THEM. So the stuff in the dining room which was already pushed to the middle of the room is now joined by more stuff that is displaced. 

I guess it's time to stop whining and complaining and get to work.  In theory - I'm putting a "For Sale" sign in the yard in about about 27 days and I need all the time I can get to make order out of this chaos.  Thank goodness for unpaid furlough days (not!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment