Thursday, June 9, 2011

I have stress.

I think I have it anyway.  I can't say I haven't slept well in days, I don't seem to have a problem there - it's the nights that sleep is a stranger. Yesterday in a meeting, I woke up just before that drippy drool thing made it all the way out of my mouth. My lips were very wet and I furtively looked around, but no one was staring.  As nervous as I was about drooling during my meeting nap, it didn't stop me from falling back asleep again.  The room was warm, the voices droned on and on.  I tell you.. I will NOT miss meetings.

I've lost track of my remaining days in this town and at work.  On purpose.  I don't want to know.  I'm terrified.  The future is promising and incredibly scary.

I got my lay off notice this week - my last day is June 30.  Totally expected and this new place doesn't require I do that horrid bumping game.  That's good.  Jill graduates tomorrow night.  That's good.  She's gotten several awards and that one small scholarship.  That's good. 

Everything is good.  Why am I such a wreck? 

It will be so interesting to see what next week or next month brings.  I'm so intrigued!  (and slightly nauseous).

No comments:

Post a Comment