Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Batchelor pad floors - day 2

Today started out so promising.  We actually got started putting flooring down on the floor.  Then Peter had to go to work.  At this early stage the job is much easier with two people.  I mean I COULDA gone on alone - but it just didn't seem like a wise choice.  We got this far before Peter had to go.



While he was gone I took a nap.  I know.  I should have been working, slaving away on this project but a nap called to me.  I am unemployed - an official "laze-about" and I have to take advantage of the few perks I can get.  After my refreshing nap I started scraping up 40 year old linoleum.  What a job!  I worked at it for hours.  Peter came home from work and (still in his work clothes) he poked at the floor just long enough to get his picture taken. 

By the end of Day 2 we got the living room almost completely done.


Tomorrow Peter does not have to go to the office.  Tomorrow we should be able to finish up these two rooms.  I'm looking forward to it!

1 comment: