Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have a problem...

I've become obsessed. Addicted? Compulsive? I need a 12-step program for knitting.

I took my knitting to work with me today (well.. duh!) and I knitted on my break. I knitted on my lunch hour. I knitted at my desk when no one was looking. On the way home, at a stop light, I considered grabbing my knitting and knitting a few stitches.

I'm in the middle of a really cool project (pictures will come when it's done) and it's going really well. I'm very excited about it. I have yarn on order for a felted bag which I can't hardly stand waiting for.

I want to knit ALL THE TIME! I knitted last night while de-fragging my hard drive (ooooh baby!) I dream about knitting.

In fact.. I must go now.. because I have knitting waiting for me.

Talk to you again as soon as I've got this out of my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment