Friday, January 8, 2010

512 days

I spent the day going through my Mom's stuff today. I was supposed to get my oil changed, take her to the hair dresser, take her to lunch but I got started and just didn't want to quit. I tried to make progress.

Amongst her stuff I found stuff like this which I must find new homes for:











And this very scarey thing which I threw away without any guilt at all:
Then I sorted through all my knitting projects and actually finished my third coffee cozie. The first was straight knitting. Then it was knit two, perl two. Then it was knit one, perl one with some color added. I think I'm getting better! I think I am. Please don't tell me differently.

1 comment:

  1. Sharon - You really should open a shop on Etsy to sell these, they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete