Saturday, January 9, 2010

Spa Day

Again.. not spa day for ME ~ some day it will be I hope. Today was spa day for my mom.

She has been doing much better the last week or two. Ever since Christmas really. It's very exciting and encouraging.
I picked her up for lunch and to get her hair cut today and she announced she wanted her nails done too. My mother has NEVER had her nails done. She was a manicure and pedicure virgin. But not any more! She even got her nails painted a lovely shade of pink. I don't think I've ever seen her with painted nails before in my life. I guess that means you're never too old to try new things.

After it was all over she said it was a much better experience than she had thought it would be. She said she thought it would be boring. But it wasn't.

She reallly liked the foot massage and the hand massage and she wants to go back!

1 comment:

  1. So there is hope for my mom too? I've tried many times to show her the good life.

    ReplyDelete