Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Life is great. I love my job. My kids are wonderful. etc etc etc!

I got up at 5:20 this morning to get up close and personal with my treadmill. I love to run. Not that I've worked my way up to running yet. But I did work up a sweat and raise my heart rate and kick in those happy endorphins. Other exercises tend to make me cranky. Running makes me happy.

After my "run" I was thinking. I was thinking that ones attitude can change ones environment. If you walk around with a black cloud over your head all the time you're going to get rained on. My work isn't perfect, but it's way better than working in a prison performing strip searches and cavity searches on criminals. My kids are.. kids. They'll figure it out. My bills will get paid. Eventually. My mom is in good hands. Demented, but well taken care of. The dog, cat, pig and fish are healthy. My cars run.

Life is good. no. Life is Great.

Last week my daughter got a job - volunteer to start with and getting paid in a few months. She's an assistant gymnastics coach, teaching pre-schoolers to tumble.

My son called today with the news that HE got a job. Full time work. Part time community college. I'm so excited!

I should get on that treadmill every day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment