Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Chickens smell..

...and not because they have noses. After three weeks of having Carmen, Lucy and Carmen sleeping and living (and pooping!) in my garage.. it began to smell quite.. uh.. icky. Yeah.. icky is a good way to describe it.
Peter was here over the weekend but he had to learn about brains all weekend so he wasn't able to help me finish the coop and get my chickens outside. He did help me see his vision. As beautiful as it was - I could not quite implement his "exact" vision. I understood it.. but still.. so temporary coop #2 is now in place. At least they are OUTSIDE. And quite happy and safe - I believe. And Sparky - who liked them just fine when they were in the garage seems quite perplexed that they are now outside.
Last night Jill (and two of her friends) and me (and one of my
friends) went to see the Lion King in Portland. It was fabulous. It was in honor of Jill's 17th birthday. What a fun way to celebrate!
I highly recommend this play. Go. Have fun. Don't let the elephant step on your toes!

1 comment: