Wednesday, June 30, 2010

One year! or.. 12 months! or.. 52 weeks! or 365 days..

Peter came back into my life 3 years ago tomorrow. July 1, 2007.
The final day at my new job is one year from today. June 30, 2011
My target move date is one year from tomorrow. July 1, 2011

It's so close I can almost touch it. I have so much to do in the next 365 days. My Two Year Plan of Escape (TYPoE) is now a One Year Plan of Escape - OYPoE. Not nearly as cool of an acronym.

Of course I have Goat Shop Dream things to do and prepare for - but first I have things that need finishing right here. Tomorrow begins my "last chance" phase.

The Oregon State Fair is held just down the street. This will be my last year to go!
Portland Street of Dreams. My last chance!
NewPort Seafood and Wine festival. Can't miss that!
I haven's seen Bush Mansion yet (on the inside).
I want to see the Mission Mill Museum!
I've been meaning to get to the Hallie Ford Gallery.
Can't forget the Melting Pot in Portland.
Champoeg State Park and Museum.

..and a Gazillion other things. I know I'll be back here someday, at least to visit - but these things are here now and I need to do them. Why is it we never play tourist in our home town? We should.

This next year should prove very interesting and exciting. Especially since the last one was such a roller coaster ride!

Oh and Peter? I love you! Thanks for a wonderful 3 years! It couldn't have been any more better.

No comments:

Post a Comment