Saturday, December 19, 2009

Hitting is NOT allowed!

I got called to the principals office this evening. It seems like my mom felt compelled to defend her table mates from the criminals that were lurking about the dining room. She started swinging. She even connected a right hook along the way. Fortunately my mother has no strength or weight behind her punches so minimal damage was inflicted.

New Topic!

I finished a knitting project today. A lovely green coffee cozie.
I don't have much to say about it other than it is what it started out to be (No changing projects along the way), it looks much like I expected and it is what I intended when I started the project.
It's a complete success! YAY! This must mean I'm ready. Bring on the goats!


2 comments:

  1. the coffee cozie is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know there are 14 billion (yes BILLION) carboard coffee sleeves manufactured each year? This is my little effort. It's not much.. but why not reusable coffee sleeves? My next one is going to be knitted and perled and have ribs, like a sweater.. I hope.

    ReplyDelete