Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Knitted Goats

The story behind this is very long.. So I'll try to shorten it up.

Today at work I had to create a blog in order to accomplish some testing and troubleshooting regarding Social Networking.

At any rate.. the blog I created was just a test - a way to get into the blog software and I had free reign on it. I tried to create "Get My Goat" and was very dissapointed to find out that blog name was already taken. So I settled on "Knitted Goats."

This is where the visualization takes place. Knitted Goats. I tried to picture what a knitted goat might look like. A stuff toy popped into my head. But that wasn't right. So then I went off on a mental tangent about how I want to have cashmere goats so that I can "shave" them and make stuff out of their hair. But what if I do that and they get cold? I should take my wool, shaved from the goats and knit them sweaters!

Goats in sweaters. Can you picture it? I was giggling all afternoon because I just kept picturing goats in sweaters. hah!

3 comments:

  1. shear... Shear... say it to yourself like a mantra... shear.. shear.. shear.. NOT SHAVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that. I did that on purpose. I was making fun of myself. But apparently I need to be more obvious when I do that...

    sigh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharahn, you are such a nut! I love the visual of the knitted goats! Good writing, good knitting, I'm sure you'll be a great goat mama! <3

    ReplyDelete