Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What a day, what a day...

My mom is doing well. Uh.. TOO well. I'm sure you want to know HOW that can be possible. Well here's the thing. I've been purging, and reclaiming my house and it's contents as my own. My mom has started asking for things that she now remembers. The other day she decided she wanted "those flowered towels" that I had secretly given to charity. I quickly changed the subject. Now she is deciding she wants to call people and she wants her cell phone back. I got rid of that too! I got problems.

Not to mention that my little Honda seems to have a big target painted on it. It was sitting peacefully in a parking lot when a big Chevy Suburban decided to smash into it. My daughter was behind the wheel, watching the action in her rearview mirror, honking furiously trying to alert the driver to know avail.

Knitting is going fabulously. I think I have callouses forming on my fingers. I'll include a picture of my projects once they are done. I have two in the works. I'm still so fascinated by the whole felting process I just can't get enough. Yay.. it's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment