Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Frittata anyone?

I got home from work today and the incubator had hit 125 degrees. We have been unable to get the temperature to stay steady. I think we cooked the poor things. I'm very sad. Should we try again? I don't know. I just dont know if I can stand the thought of additional failure here. Poor little chickies.

On a happier note, my friend Babs got 4 little goats. Dixie, Daisy, Dotty & Gigi. I'm so jealous. They are nubian pigmy goats and she brought them home in the back of her mini van. Aren't they cute? She says I can play with them whenever I want. They aren't for dairy though. I'm trying to convince her she should try it!

1 comment:

  1. They are nigerian dwarf milk goats, very fun, curious and adventerous! No we aren't going there.....milking that is.

    These are working girls... Vegetation Management & Control Squad(VMCS).

    The VMCS will be responsible for eating all the unwanted vegetation.

    ReplyDelete