Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Stuff

Several years ago, about the time I started considering dating again (2007), I made a New Year's Resolution: THIS will be the year I do things I have never done before! It was a rousing success that lead me to some mighty adventures. That year I:
  • Rode on a mondo-huge roller coaster (I hate roller coasters.. riding on one did not change my opinion).
  • Went to Jamaica.
  • Rode on the back of a motorcycle.
  • Fell in love with Peter.
  • Spent a week in jail (kidding!!).
But this year.. We're talking seriously "never done it before" stuff!


Today alone I moved irrigation pipe, prepped a field for planting a vineyard, had a chicken round-up and got stabbed in the backside by a hawthorne tree. It was all so much more fun that the roller-coaster!

No comments:

Post a Comment