Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Countdown: T minus 4 days

This little house on the ditch has no hot water.  The hot water heater is sitting in the driveway.  If we want hot water out of it, we will need to set it on fire.  We can't re-install it until the flooring is down - and we still have to put leveler and sealer down before we put the flooring down.

My "dresser" is a saucony shoe box I keep tucked under the bed (talk about downsizing!). 


Peter, myself, two cats and a dog are living in approximately 300 square feet.

Thank GOODNESS we've set a move date for Monday.  Just 4 full days away.

Tomorrow we put down the stuff that levels out the floor.  While that's drying I'm going to pick and choose what we can move into the farm house.  Friday we should be able to put down the new floor.  Saturday we'll build the closet.  Sunday is Christmas!  Monday - we move.  Tuesday & Wednesday we start moving stuff about and getting organized.  Thursday Jill get's here. Saturday she goes home and Kyle and Mary get here.

It's sure nice I don't have to worry about what I'm going to be doing from one day to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment