Monday, November 2, 2009

580 days.. or so

I worked a full day today.. 10 hours. I believe today was the first day in about 2 months that I've managed to work a full day. I'm tired! This work business is not all it's cracked up to be!

I brought Mom home (to her apartment) from the hospital on Friday afternoon. Friday night she called me and said she felt SO much better and thought she might like it there. How exciting is that?

The weekend was pretty good and today Mom reported she went for a couple of walks, went down to the common area and sat by the fire and got in a bit of a "set-to" with one of the ladies at her dining table. At first I thought the squabbling at her table was a bad thing but it seems to give her something to talk about and get involved in. I moved her to another table but she has moved herself back. I think she thrives on the dischord.. wait.. of COURSE she does.. had I completely forgotten how I was raised??

Anyway.. things are looking up. I'm ready to go visit some goats.

2 comments:

  1. Are you going to see the George Clooney "staring at goats" movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you supposed to be in London?

    I dont' go to a lot of movies. I'll probably wait until it comes out at the red-box. I love the fainting goat scene though. I laugh every time!

    ReplyDelete