Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I gotta P!

It is Dutch tradition to get your initial in milk chocolate in your Christmas stocking.

Peter and I swapped initials after Christmas our first year together. He nibbled away on my "S" while I nibbled on his "P." It was fun. Now, as special treats he gives me chocolate P's. I have been working on one P for about 3 months and it's not done yet. I still have an entire chocolate P left and Christmas is only 4 months away! I better get eating quickly.

Chocolate P's aside, I had a pretty good day today. I went to the office and spent the ENTIRE day there. The first time in over 2 weeks I've left home for more than 2 hours at a time. My mother had a fairly good day today. Apparently her imaginary people have started smelling like stinky old men. She wanted zucchini bread and the best she could call it was "that cake with green stuff" and she was not wearing pants when I came home - and didn't seem at all inclined to put them on when I pointed out their absence. But all things considered it wasn't a bad day at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment