Thursday, August 6, 2009

Weekend!

I know it's Thursday.. but I don't work Friday's so it's... WEEKEND!

I've been working Peter pretty hard on the flooring when he's been coming down to visit. Plus he's having to do all the traveling these days so I think our weekend plans are going to be pretty laid back.

I was thinking of finding a goat milk supplier and trying my hand at goat cheese. I'm CERTAIN Peter would love to help with the goat cheese making process. I'm POSITIVE he'll look adorable in an apron. I KNOW he'd really dig the experience.

(I'll be sure to take pictures!)

But Friday, tomorrow, I shall continue organizing and sorting for the upcoming garage sale. That's an absolute must!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. LS,

    Garage sale alternative - Check out ITSDEDUCTIBLE.COM. (you will be redirected to a turbotax site). It lists what the IRS considers the fair market value of ehat you give to a charity. Then determine which tax bracket you are in. For sake of argument, lets say you are in a 25% bracket. For every $100 of FMV, you pay $25 less in taxes. For the last few years, I have itemize all my garage sale stuff every couple months, take to a need charity, enter it into ItsDeductible and save around $1000 in taxes each year. No sweat, no haggling and it ALL GOES!

    Just saying...
    BB

    ReplyDelete