Monday, August 24, 2009

It's Fair Season!

It's fair season and my friends are going to the local fairs. Fairs have neat things like rides and cotton candy and baking contests and.. yes.. they even have GOATS! Saturday I received pictures of goats from my friends that attended fairs. Aren't they cute?? I just wanna squeeze 'em! Do I have the best friends ever or what??

But this brings a good question.. should I take my goats and goat products to the local fair when the time comes? I think that would be way too much work.

I am so very ready to ditch all that is Salem and find a little place to raise goats.
I prefer to think of it as not running away and hiding. It's embracing the future.

1 comment:

  1. Dang! I totally forgot to eat cotton candy. And, it was on my list.

    ReplyDelete