Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sharon and Sharon's Amazing Adventures

Today Mom was restless and listless and bored. She wanted to do something. This afternoon I bundled her up in the car and we went for a drive. My boss lives way out in the boonies on the other side of a lovely covered bridge. I took mom to see the covered bridge. On the way we saw beautiful scenery, creeks and views and trees and cows, we had to wait while a stray Llama (maybe it was an alpaca) finished wandering around on the road, we had a lovely drive. We even passed the boss (hi Boss!) on her way home from work.

During our lovely drive in the country I found out I'm not me.. I am me.. but I'm also 'me'. The other me. I'm really quite confused.. But it seems that today I have been two people.

The good news is that I'm Sharon.. I'm just Sharon and I'm also the other Sharon.

Mom asked me today If I got along with Sharon. She wondered how Peter could date both of us, and how both of us could willingly "share" Peter. This started to get into very weird and strange territory so I quickly changed the subject.

2 comments:

  1. Keep writing, sweetie!! I am sending positive thoughts ++++ to you and mom.

    Writing helps me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Sharing Peter?" Some guys have all the luck.

    The next time your mom asks if you get along with Sharon, you might want to ask what she thinks your name is. I'll bet it isn't "Other Sharon." You may get a new nickname out of it.

    ReplyDelete