Tuesday, June 30, 2009

705:13:02 - Leak!

I work in an older office building. Built in the 1940's I think. The building has been having plumbing problems. The other day all the "flushometers" blew. I'm not entirely sure what that means - but it had something to do with too much pressure in the system and I guess it wasn't very pretty. Since then only about 1/2 our toilets have worked at any given time and you just never know what state a bathroom stall will be in.

Today I found this.. 3rd floor ladies room. I guess they thought the women could use a little direction on what to do when we got there. I thought it was very funny.
Now.. I must go finish packing. I hope to leave by noon tomorrow and I still have to get the SUV serviced - buy groceries for the family to eat while I'm gone and other stuff. 'Cuz you know what??? It's vacation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment