Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 66 - Doctors!

I took my mother to a neurologist yesterday. As I vowed early on not to say anything bad about anyone on this blog.. I will simply say that he and I had a difference of opinion and quite possible the entire problem was my own.

I am certain that it was my own post-weekend exhaustion that caused me to perceive his actions and words as arrogant and uninformed. Not to mention just plain stupid. I'm certain that if I were not so tired I would not have been offended by his brusque and rude manner or his high-handed handling of my dear mother.

It's not him.. it's me.

At his recommendation my mother got an EEG today. It was an interesting process. This is the only recommendation of his that we will be following and I do not believe we will be returning to his fine office. I think, instead, I shall refer my mother to the best Chiropractic Neurologist in the Northwest. Thank goodness I know who that is!

I also took Sophie back to the vet today. One of these days I should probably work a full week - or at the very least - a full day.

No comments:

Post a Comment