Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day... something

The rhythm of my house is so different than it was. I expect to see Sophie with her nose pressed against the door, wagging her whole body in anticipation of my entry into the house. I expect my son to go off to school.

Sparky, my other dog.. my only dog now.. is quite restless. She does not quite understand her place in this house. Sophie was always top dog. Sparky was always the follower. She is having to learn how to find her own way. She will manage over time I'm sure. She will be my inspiration.

My son has begun going through his things.. discarding junk, packing the "good" stuff. He's not leaving for three more months but he's gearing up.

Things are so.. odd. It's exactly the momentum I need to to achieve My Little Goat Shop dreams. This is exactly what I wanted and anticipated but I don't think it makes it any easier. It's going to be a long and hard 730 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment