Thursday, June 11, 2009

Day 75. Enough

Enough. I've had enough. I don't like to be sad. I'm done with it.

I shall breathe deeply and get on with it. Besides.. I have other things to do. Wednesday morning I came down the stairs to find my mother on her hands and knees on the family room carpet. I was, at first, quite distressed and concerned that she had fallen and hurt herself. No. She had a fork in her hand.

What was she doing, you ask?

She was trying to stab one of the imagnery worms that she sees cavorting in the carpeting. Apparently they actually take air and she was poised and ready to stab one to prove it to me.

She had no success with her worm hunting - however my daughter informs me she was at it again today.

No time to dwell on sad things.. Let the loony bin thrive!

1 comment:

  1. I am worried about you. Hop on the next flight to Paris and I will pick you up at the airport.

    ReplyDelete