Friday, May 8, 2009

Am I old? Day 42

My mother wanted to go out to breakfast today. I wasn't really hungry but she doesn't get out much, so I humored her. My mother ordered the "waffle slam" off the senior menu. I wasn't particularly hungry.. and portions are smaller on the senior menu so I thought.. "I'm not old enough.. but maybe.. just maybe they'd let me order the same thing." So I ordered off the senior menu. They didn't even question it! You're supposed to be 55 years old to order from the Sr. menu. Does that mean I LOOK 55 years old???

Please say it isn't so! oh goodness! I'm so depressed now. I know I have gray hair but I've been going gray since I was 17. I always thought it was "prematurely" gray. Do you suppose it's not so premature now? Oh goodness. I need more wine.

Goats won't care how old I am. Good goats. I like goats.

1 comment:

  1. Shake it off. NO - you don't look old enough for the senior menu. The waitress probably didn't even look at you.

    ReplyDelete