Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 61.

The wedding is day after tomorrow. I was about to say that was the focus of my attention now.. but nope. I still have Sophie to worry about - my mother to worry about - my son to worry about. And I really miss talking about goats. Not that I'm obsessed or anything.

Calling for wedding assistance! Somehow - because I have a big mouth I'm sure - I got volunteered to put together some wedding music. Probably only about an hour's worth. While people arrive and get settled. Then the processional, and then we'll crank up some normal music for after the ceremony.

So.. does anyone have any awesome suggestions for music? Poll your friends! Ask people on the streets! Surf the net! I'm at a loss. The bride has selected Etta James "At Last" to walk down the aisle to. I need more music. Help me. I'm begging you.

2 comments:

  1. Aw phoey. I'm so sorry, I didn't read this post until Saturday evening...the wedding is over. My hairdresser gave me a really cool CD from his daughters wedding. I would have loved to have had a chance to help you out and share it with you .... sad blogger ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very thoughtful Shellly! But as it turns out - we were blessed with live entertainment from the Bride's new grand daughters. Miley Cyrus' Ho Down Thrown Down seemed to be the recurring song.

    ReplyDelete