Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Katlets!

I told you she was due any minute! This morning she had 6 adorable little kittens. 2 black ones, 4 dark gray ones. From experience I know they will develop more color and patterns as they grow. I can't wait to see them!

On the Goat front - I talked with a guy who has an organic farm in Oregon, somewhere near Astoria. He has 4 acres of organic potatoes and his neighbor sells organic beef. He shared with me quite a bit of information on Washington vs Oregon vs FDA certification. He seems quite knowledgable and I shall continue to pick his brain in the coming weeks.

I also need to figure out how to figure out how much space goats need - and how on earth am I going to pay for it?

I have all this work to do and I came home from work tonight and napped! Yet another example of poor time management skills on my part.

2 comments:

  1. They are so adorable! Takes me back to my childhood: watching kittens born, powdered milk in a saucer on the back porch, prizes by the grown up kittens brought to the back porch! Thanks for sharin' dahling. - Ang

    ReplyDelete