Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Meetings! Bah!

In about three years I think I shall stand out in the goat pasture and say:

Please gather 'round we're going to have a little meeting.
Now..
I've noticed that a few of you have become a bit distracted and unfocused.
Bella - please don't step on my toes.
In the future I'd like to see a little more effort taken with..
Elsie! My pants are NOT food!
A little more effort needs to be ta..
"baaaaaaah"
Aggie, please don't interrupt.
Now where was I? Oh yes.. When it come time to be milked I need..
Ginger! Get back here, the meeting isn't over yet!
Aggie where are you going?
Bella? Elsie?
Oh forget it. Sigh.. meeting's over.

It'll remind me so very much of today at the office.

1 comment:

  1. I heard a funny term the other day - "drive-by meeting" - when you are walking past the conference room on your way to get chocolate, and you get pulled in to a meeting already in progress.

    ReplyDelete