Sunday, May 31, 2009

Day 63

Wedding day. I don't have pictures yet - but I had one of the guests send this one to me. I never even took my camera out!

This is a photo of the bride and groom - and the bride's friends. You know who you are! It seemed to go well - I will add more pictures as I get them - and as long as it's interesting.

People ate - people drank (some more than others and I shouldn't mention that I was drinking mimosa's by 11:00 ~ which is no way to run a wedding...).

We had a few moments of excitement - Sophie bit the bride's brand new toddler grandson (he'd been warned!), my mother was sure she had been sealed in a 19 foot aluminum coffin (she CHOSE to stay in our travel trailer and couldn't open the doors or windows) and Peter locked his keys in his running car when we went to go fetch her home. What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment