Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chevre

Did you know that goat cheese is also called Chevre. It's true. It is.

I went looking and found some very yummy looking recipes.

This tasty morsel is Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast with Olive Oil & Lemon Mashed Potatoes.

I think. I'm apparently quite hungry (I ran/walked again today) because I could almost eat the photo of this.

I shall file away the recipe and try it out in the near future. It probably wouldn't hurt to practice cooking with a product that should be in abundance. I might have to go make it now. I'm so hungry.

I also found a recipe for Lamb and Olive Balls. I'm not THAT hungry..

But the best part?

I found what appears to be a very easy recipe for making goat cheese. THIS I gotta try!









1 comment:

  1. You're not signing up for any potlucks at work anytime soon, are ya?

    ReplyDelete