Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Chocolate

It's Hot Hot Hot.

I went for a walk in the sweltering heat today with a co-worker. We were talking Goats (yay goats!). She said she recently saw something on TV where they were making milk chocolate out of ..

You guessed it!

Goat's milk!

What an awesomely great idea!! Now that's a product that truly has me excited. Goat's milk chocolate. oh my oh my. My enthusiasm is hard to contain.

I also realized that knitting and summer are not a good match. I think I've resolved to wait to get back to my knitting until fall. Sorry Angela.

1 comment:

  1. I agree knitting and summer don't really go together, how can you really think about making a scarf when it's 106?? I too am waiting until the weather cools down to begin knitting again, and scrapbooking too!!

    ReplyDelete