Monday, July 27, 2009

Teenage Boys & Floors. Final Installment

I'm going to get this out of the way right now. Teenage boys are stupid.

That's all I have to say at the moment on THAT topic.

Now.. Here is a photo of the finished floor in the laundry room.

...and here is a photo of the finished family room, with furniture and the new area rug. It seems so grown-up! I like it very much.. except for the sofa. It's my mother's sofa. I really don't like it at all.

and now.. I think I'm done talking about boys and floors.

Bring on the goats and the goat cheese and the organic regulations and the knitting ..

I'm ready for a change.

3 comments:

  1. Yep! Andy turns 20 later this year. I am hopeful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, we have the same fabric on our couches! who knew??!! Floor looks fantastic! Yeah YOU!!! and Peter too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say I don't like my couch either . . . can't wait to change it out for MODern!!

    ReplyDelete