Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Small painted Chinese men with body odor - but no kissing

It's still hot. and yes.. this is a margarita. I think I shall drink many.

I came home from work today and my mother said there had been a small Chinese man "all painted up" napping on our couch this afternoon. I asked for details. The conversation went like this..

Mom: He had body odor.
Me: He did?
Mom: Did he kiss? I don't know. Not ME!

I'm so glad to hear that small painted Chinese men with body odor had not been kissing on my mother today. What would the neighbors think??

2 comments:

  1. What does 105 feel like? You should have 1 margarita for every degree in temperature over 100.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LS,

    I finally figured out how to get to blogs in a more automated fashion. I have been neglecting you and other loved ones as well.

    If I may comment on your list of "Things still to do" I can can help you with shortening the list. You are genetically unable to do #4, since I think that is pretty much reserved to female goats.

    Glad I could help, you don't have to thank me, just doing my job as the BB.

    ReplyDelete