Thursday, April 9, 2009

crazy day!

When my mom woke this morning she greeted me with a fascinating tale of a program she watched this morning while in her bedroom. It was a bit of a horror story about monsters created from 12 human donors. The monster creation process was illegal so, of course, it had to be done way up in the air in an airplane. Not on the ground. This tale is worth mentioning because my Mom does not have a TV in her room. She doesn't even have a radio in there. I explained to her that it wasn't possible that she had seen this program in her room. She surmised from my statement that she couldn't have seen it because even watching it was illegal. I let the topic drop.

I had her in the emergency room by 4:00. I have to say here that the Silverton Hospital has to be the absolutely best Hospital and Emergency Room in the country.

My mom is home now with a couple of new prescriptions and some serious advice from the Dr. When she went to bed she assured me she would call me if the program came on again tonight so that I could watch it too. I can't wait.

Good goat news. I got a coupon in the mail from Joann Fabric today. I was just telling a friend today that I needed to go buy yarn before I start my first real project. What awesome timing!

No comments:

Post a Comment