Monday, April 27, 2009

Day 32

Scarf v.3.1 is nearing completion. just a few more inches.. then tassels and it's good to go! I'm eager to finish. I don't think I'll ever WEAR scarf v.3.1. I'm not sure why. But I'm thinking of framing it and then perhaps hanging it on the wall of "My little Goat Shop."

Here is Sophie modeling the scarf. Honestly, Sophie DOES do more than just lay around. Really. She is getting quite perky. Really. She barked at someone yesterday.

Teenagers vs. goats. I made a pan of lasagne yesterday. Normally plenty to feed my family for 2 days+. But I ended up with 5 teenagers (plus my mother and I) for dinner. They completley wiped out the lasagne! Teenagers eat a lot! I'm guessing it's not that my lasagne was necessarily that good either. I think they would devour anything that doesn't move. They are like a swarm of locusts! I suspect goats would eat less.. or at least, maybe, leave some for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment