Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 15

The good news is my mother did not watch a science fiction movie in her room this morning. Instead she watched a nice program about a young couple that falls in love, get's married, has babies, becomes grandparents and lives a wonderful life. She did not wake me as she promised but says tomorrow I should come down to her room about 6:00 a.m. to see this wonder for myself. I just might do that and wouldn't I be surprised if there WERE some sort of broadcast on her window? It could be a new technology that has the potential to replace cable and satellite dishes.
In the on-going effort to further my goat goals I purchased some goat cheese today. I can't honestly say I've ever had goat cheese. I'm sure I shall love it. What kind of Little Goat Shop proprietor would I be if I didn't like my own product line? I wonder if the taste of the goat's milk and the goat's cheese would taste different depending on what I fed the goats? I bet it would. I shall make a note of this and test it out when I get a chance.
I also stopped by Joann Fabric to purchase yarn for my first real project. I found out my coupon isn't valid until the 19th. Bummer. But I found some yarn on sale for a reasonable price anyway. I shall start knitting this very night. So far My Little Goat Shop adventure is costing a pretty penny - and I haven't even gotten the goats yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment