Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 7

Hey! It just dawned on me.. I'm a week into my TYPoE. I haven't given up yet. That's good news.

There is not a lot new on the goat front. Not only that I really do need to pace myself. I have two years. I have about 723 days left to go. So I shall slow down and breathe deeply. That's the ticket.

I have been practicing my knitting. and purling. and cabling. I think this has turned out quite nice so far. It won't actually be anything - although someone suggested it could become a tube top. I don't think so.
See the lovely little rooster on my banner? He belongs to Peter, My wonderfully awesome boyfriend. I shall get to go see the rooster and his chickens this weekend. They think I'm the chicken queen. They've been known to listen intently to everything I say. They like me. I like them. It works.

No comments:

Post a Comment