Sunday, April 12, 2009

Day 17

No time for knitting today. We went to the Nelson's for a wonderful Easter brunch. We've been Eastering with them for 17 or 18 years and have only missed one or two. It is one of my favorite places to go. They are such gracious hosts. Leonard is an awesome cook when he's not trying to poison me and they have the cutest guinea pigs that actually like people. My guinea pig doesn't like people at all.
Peter told me he found some goats near his house and was going to take a picture and send it to me. Yesterday was dry but it was too dark to take the photo and today, so he tells me, it was too rainy. He did not want to photograph wet and bedraggled goats for me. He only wants to send me pictures of pretty goats. He is SO sweet.

As promised - here is a photo of the scarf project.

Scarf v.1 (on the left) and Scarf v.2. (on the right)
Happy Easter!

1 comment: