Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Day 20 - that's a score you know

I weighed everyone's opinion.. stop. keep going, start over with the exact same yarn and project. 3 people, 3 different opinions. I thought and I pondered and the chenille yarn sparkled from the corner. It was as if it was winking at me and saying..

"you know you want me, I'm waiting for you to put your hands on me, come and touch me. make me beautiful. You know we were meant to be"

.. in a very seductive voice. I have no will power. I don't. If I have something I love I can't NOT take advantage of it. I make my children and Peter hide the chocolate from me. Needless to say, the chenille won me over - partially because I had no one to hide it from me. Why didn't someone save me from myself!!?? The end result, I started over making the scarf but now with this new, sexy yarn. I will treat it with respect and honor it's loveliness. I shall not DARE mess this up. It's too pretty!

It doesn't amount to much yet, but it will. Isn't it just the prettiest thing you've ever seen?

No comments:

Post a Comment