Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 13

Sparkly things! I love sparkly things! I do I do! Jewelry that sparkles. Earrings! Necklaces! Rings! Shoes with rhinestones and metal goo-gaws! Sweaters with beads! I love it all. Not old lady "bedazzler" type stuff..good stuff! I purchased a pair of men's overalls from Sears a few months ago. Mostly for working at Peter's house but I've found them very useful around my own house when working on my yard. I also bought some applique's and now my very mannish overalls have a row of flowers on the front and a big rose on the back - they need sparkle though. The next pair will be all sparkly rather than applique'd. I shall make myself several pair to wear during my goat days. I bet the goats will appreciate them mightily. Do you suppose I should sell them in My little Goat Shop? Perhaps I could develop a "My Little Goat Shop" label. Would anyone buy girly practical goat overalls? They certainly aren't sexy or terribly attractive - but they are practical.

No comments:

Post a Comment